Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Sacramento’s Premier Catering Company
Our longtime customers repeatedly call on Randy Peters Catering & Event Center to cater their holiday celebrations because of our great food, stunning presentations and excellent service. As one of the Sacramento area’s most established caterers, we provide everything you need for any holiday: tables, chairs, linens, decorations, music, even limousines, and of course, a lengthy menu of fresh, delicious appetizers, entrees and desserts. Our comprehensive catering services include event planning down to every detail, food preparation, delivery and set-up, and tear-down.
We’d love to assist in your next holiday event. Here are some holidays we have covered over the past 40 years:
- Thanksgiving - Get into the spirit of the holidays with sensational Thanksgiving turkey dinners with all the trimmings from the chefs at Randy Peters Catering & Event Center. Our Thanksgiving catering menu also feature other great entree choices in addition to turkey, and our sensational desserts (like our signature pumpkin pie) put an exclamation point on your Thanksgiving feast.
- Easter - Our Easter menu will accommodate either a simple gathering of the family or a church group of hundreds of people, and our attentive servers will show why Randy Peters Catering is the best in Sacramento. Our event planning coordinators work with you to stage eye-catching presentations for your Easter table. Traditional ham, superb spring vegetable side dishes, brunch casseroles, and delightful egg-themed or Easter Bunny desserts are among our many menu offerings for your Easter event.
- Cinco De Mayo - Our talented chefs prepare popular Mexican dishes that make any Cinco de Mayo celebration even better. Dishes that include beef, pork and chicken burritos, taco, fajitas, enchiladas are made from traditional recipes we have accumulated and tested over the years. Our event planning and catering coordinators make sure your Cinco de Mayo celebrations catered by us are the talk of Seis de Mayo!
- Mother’s Day - One of our busiest days of the year, Mother’s Day is a favorite among the staff of Randy Peters Catering & Events. We can help you make it the best Mother’s Day ever with delicious food choices such as our stuffed chicken breast and exquisite brunch selections. Our team will do everything from set-up to tear down so Mom can relax on her special day.
- Christmas - We are able to cater full Christmas buffets for the workplace or prepare appetizers for more intimate get-together. Succulent roasts, traditional British fare, and more adventurous holiday selections are also available for your Christmas menu planning.
- St. Patricks Day - Our catered menu includes standard St. Patrick’s Day fare such as corned beef, and cabbage, or select something that will surprise your guests. You can also count on the personable, professional bartenders provided by Randy Peters Catering & Event Planning to mix the perfect drinks and entertain your guests.
- Valentine’s Day - Let us know his or her favorite foods and our kitchen will create the Valentine’s Day meal of their dreams. Ask about catering for Valentine’s Day-themed parties, a great idea for gatherings of several couples in Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
- Father’s Day - Show dad your gratitude with a catered Father’s Day meal of all his favorites: sliced roasted garlic sirloin, white cheddar smashed potatoes, roasted corn and peppers. Next time you ask dad what he wants for Father’s Day, he’ll have an answer: food from Randy Peters Catering & Events.
- Fourth of July - Give your Fourth of July celebration a spark with a selection of tried-and-true patriotic favorites such as hot dogs, hamburgers and scrumptious potato salad from Randy Peters Catering & Events. No need to sweat over a hot grill – let us cater your next Sacramento Fourth of July barbecue.