We have all been locked up for a while... We want our Families... We Want our Friends... We Want to be Chillin’...
‘Cause we have all been ready to let loose for the last two months, the gang at Randy Peters Catering knows exactly how you are feeling! We got together and put some ideas into play for you and your gang to help you chill in your backyard, the beach, or the park!
Are there delivery fees?
- Roseville, Lincoln, and Rocklin $7.50
- Loomis, Citrus Heights, and Granite Bay $10.00
- All other outlying areas will be charged according to the zip code using our standard delivery fee policy
What times and dates are available for pickup/delivery?
All online and direct ordering must be in by 9:00 pm for next day pickup/delivery.
- Pickups at the Event Center are between 12:00pm and 3:00pm Monday through Friday
- Deliveries are between 12:00pm and 5:00pm Monday through Friday
- Call if you would like a Saturday delivery or pickup
Is the food hot or cold?
All meals are delivered cold and are safe to freeze. Wrap the container in plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn.
We have no control over the model or efficiency of the microwave since all microwaves vary. Steps to take are:
- Take the lid off and microwave at full power in 1:30 minute intervals, let rest for 30 seconds
- Heat again for 1:30 minutes. The internal temperature must be 165F°
- Place a paper towel over your container so you will have less splash in your microwave