Are there delivery fees?
For Rocklin, Roseville, Citrus Heights, Granite Bay, Loomis, & Lincoln. For outlying areas, it varies depending on the zip code.
What times and dates are available for pickup/delivery?
All online and direct ordering must be in by 7:00 pm for next day pickup/delivery.
- Pickups at the Event Center are between 12:30pm and 4:00pm Wednesday through Saturday – Closed Sunday through Tuesday
- Deliveries are between 12:30pm and 5:00pm Wednesday through Saturday – No Deliveries Sunday through Tuesday
Is the food hot or cold?
All meals are delivered cold and are safe to freeze. Wrap the container in plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn.
We have no control over the model or efficiency of the microwave since all microwaves vary. Steps to take are:
- Take the lid off and microwave at full power in 1:30 minute intervals, let rest for 30 seconds
- Heat again for 1:30 minutes. The internal temperature must be 165F°
- Place a paper towel over your container so you will have less splash in your microwave
Randy Peters Catering and Event Center will be open Wednesday Through Saturday starting the week of August 31. We are closed Sunday- Tuesday. Please place your orders by 7:00 pm for the next day delivery. Thank you for your support during these uncertain times. We truly appreciate you!
Missing you, Randy and Lisa Peters