We’re looking for individuals who are creative, passionate about what they do, and have the ability to roll up their sleeves and work hard! Here are a few questions to see if you’d be a great fit on our team.
- Do you want to be part of a professional, fast-paced team?
- Are you looking to join a fun organization filled with team spirit and a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to learn more about the catering industry?
- Are you willing to come in and grow from the ground up?
- Do you have previous experience and are you looking to share your knowledge?
If you answered YES to any or all of the questions above, we’re interested in speaking with you!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Assistant Logistics
Great candidates typically have the following:
- Having prior experience in food service isn’t required, but if you do have it, we want to hear more!
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Active listening
- Ability to follow instructions and carry out tasks properly and efficiently
- Verbal skills to effectively speak with clients, venue staff, customers and co-workers
- Good stamina
- Multitasking and prioritizing
- Able to carry and lift up to 25 lbs
- Good balance and coordination
- High work ethic
- Able to work as a TEAM
- Handle stress maturely
- Remain focused on tasks
- Sharing the success that the success of others means the same to you as the success of you
If you’re interested in one of the positions listed above, please click here!